ghost

WTB Spinnerbait and jig heads unpainted

I am not interested in pouring my own heads so I have been buying them from Janns for $35 100 unpainted 1/4oz spinnerbait heads; $20 for 50 unpainted 1/2oz weedless jig heads.

Can anyone beat these prices?

I only want to buy 100 of each per month. Nothing more.

Ghost, on the spinnerbait heads are you talking about the complete lead body with hook and wire??? Also on the weedless jigs, what kind of body style (round, football, arky etc)? Are you looking for bass jigs, walleye jigs????? What kind of hooks, thin, bass style. Please be more specific. if you want, list the part # or page # of the jigs you buy at Jann's, so guys can get a rough idea of what your looking for. I'm interested?

I apologize. By no means am I a business. I make these strickly for personal use and might give a couple away just so they can tell me how good/bad they are.

Jig heads: Arky Jighead unpainted weedless in 1/2oz. they come with a eagle claw #730 size 4/0. Currently pay $20 per 50 at Janns. Catalog # 345415

There is another jig head unsure of name that has more of a flat head on top. I would be interested in these if anyone makes them also.

Spinners: Closed eye 1/4oz unpainted with Mustad ultra point hook size 3/0 Catalog # 325411 currently pay about $35 for 100.

Thanks