Muskiefool

Seeking Rivermans Approval

9 posts in this topic

My Bro in law bounced his Beer belly off a rock in Sept and destroyed the finish, this being his favorite bait and not wanting it to be mailed anyplace he asked if I could re do it for him in foil, so I sat on it for 4 months and had the idea that a beer Belly should have a fitting finish, and his beer has the perfect label (this was no fun they all wanna tear) so he got it for his B-day this week Thank You Jed for helping so many and being a innovator Life Beckons.

John

BecksBB.jpg

Looks neat. The legal dept. at Beck's might not like it, but I bet the CEO wouldn't mind! Muskie, you're gonna make fishing like NASCAR. Let's see, how many tiny logo sponsors can fit on a 5" bait?

Hey it looks great! And thank you for the kind words too. That bait has some mojo, good to see you brought it back to life!!

Jed V.

I only have one question....If the bottle you used to take the label off of is still full and unused.. Could I have it.. :tipsy::sauced: i am too cheap to buy good beer. I normally drink hoodie delight gold! at 3 bucks a case!

Thanks Jed that one is his Mojo bait for sure, Rookie LMAO stop by the bottle shop and get yourself a 6 of the good stuff you deserve it LOL:tipsy: