Yake Bait

Foil Tape

3M used to make it here. I dont know if they still do. It looks pretty good and the adhesive they used was pretty good too. Certainly wasnt cheap though.

Google returned 1,150,000 hits for "aluminum and copper foil tape" so it shouldnt be too hard to find. Try the yellow pages or people like Bear, Sellotape, or Norton.

Regular aluminum foil used in conjunction with a good spray adhesive works quite well. It is flimsier than the tape, but if you work with care, it performs very well. Try a store that sells candy making supplies for colored foils. I got copper foil sheets (5 x5)that I bought at a local craft store.

I second Husky's response, and also would add that if money is an issue, you should get the aluminum type and a can of quality copper spraypaint. You would be surprised how awesome copper paint on foil can look. I think the one I have is Krylon.

The copper paint can come in very useful on any number of patterns from frog to craw to shiner (maybe goby as well, never seen one.)