jigfisherman

Living rubber company

I was wondering if any of you have delt with The Living Rubber Company, I have emailed them a few times trying to see if they have or can get a certain color of skirt material and I have never got a reply back. Also there web site is not updated to match there catalog, I was going to order some stuff on the web but it was not there and I don't like ordering over the phone.

I have delt with Living Rubber for about 10 years now and never had trouble although I do business by phone with them always. They are really good people to do biz with I always thought, they are a small company and maybe don't stay right on top of emails, I can't help answer that part of your question, SORRY.

Same here, Paul is super nice and if you call him it helps the process.

Speaking of which, has anyone else been frustrated with the green? :drool:

It just doesn't split like the other colors so easily.

Another question, has anyone ever dyed this stuff before? Would love to get "Highly Experimental" with some striping and dots. :yay:

I have some blue frog hair I am having the same trouble with and a few year back had a roll of Black that did it too but then about half way thru the 2lb spool it was OK, Paul said sometime they will get it in that isn't cut as good as it should be, it is aggrevating as heck, I had to hook it to the bumper of my truck to stretch it hard enough to cut/split it, LOL.

was glad when it was used up. Paul did offer to replace it for me though.

Good People there.