Ted Bateman

Tutorials

I'm having a problem with the member submitted tutorials. Hope someone out there can tell how to fix it. When I select a tutorial, I get all of the text but no pictures. All I get are the little red x's. I've tried a couple of things but nothing has worked so far. Any help would be very much appreciated.

My Apologies for the delay on restoring the tutorial photos.

Many of the members took the time to resend me the accompanying photographs.

Personally, I'm swamped at the moment, huge workload & just moved last week.

If anyone capable & interested in editing the tutorials to add the photographs feel free to contact me to discuss.

You need to be familiar with this forum & be comfortable using HTML & BBcode.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I kind of knew from poking around and doing some searches that there had been some sort of a crash in the past but I had no idea it was so severe. I'm sure the recovery will be a long, hard and time-comsuming road. This site has become my favorite. I check it out almost daily to see what's new and have already learned a great deal from just reading the posts. As I get farther into building baits, I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions to ask. The main thing I have already learned is that I have a lot to learn!