Skeeter

Bettencourt Baits

10 posts in this topic

Well TU can add another member to the article list. I was looking through my latest issue of Bassmaster and low and behold... there was one of Nathans' swimbaits pictured. Best looking one of the bunch if you ask me. Congratulations Nathan!

Skeeter

Way to go Nathan!!!:yeah:

He makes some great baits. I have his rodent bait and I must say he is at the top of his class. With the big swimbait craze going right now I bet he is getting busy with his custom baits.

I hope we get to meet soon. I have been close to meeting him a couple of times but we always manage to miss out. Maybe this year I can put a face to the name.

Thanks guys...Bobby,If you can make it too BP,I'll meet you there..Nathan

Congratulations Nathan! It's good to see that the ingenuity and dedication to craftsmanship that you bring to your lure building and this board are duly recognized by fishermen world wide!

Dean

Good going Nathan.

I always like seeing names that I recognize being recognized. Can't hurt the buisness either. :yay::yes:

Well deserved for Bobby & Nathan,...folks that work very hard at their craft for yrs & do so with decency, creativity & integrity deserve to be recognized. Congrats to you both.