Another flip flop question

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have been painting for about 6 months now using primarily createx paints. I am wanting to expand my horizons to some flip flop paints. I have been doing a little research and I know that House of Kolors has some. My question is, what type of paint should I buy? Does it need to be thinned, if so with what, water or thinner? I know it seems lazy but I need someone to say, go by X at X and do this. Before I had an airbrush I had never painted before so I am really green to painting. Thanks for any help.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now