gunnie3035

Del swimbait mold

One other question..... Say for instance, I wanted to shrink this bait or any other bait for that matter by an inch or two. Is there any substance or material a guy could pour that would shrink when it cooled??

I guess, what asking is this; I want to make a 4" swimbait, but the only mold or original bait I can find is a 5 or 6 inch version. How can I make the bait smaller?? I'm sure there is an answer, I'm just to retarded to figure it out.

Any thoughts????

Gunnie,

there is no substance or material that will shrink evenly for what your asking.

saint has it right in the case of this bait it would have to be scaled down. which since I made the org. cam file it can be done, however its not as easy at it sounds and will take a bit of programming and time.

we are going to eventually offer them in sizes from 4" -10",

right now we are just trying to get all our 11 swim baits out in the common sizes then we will go back and make other size's. unfortunately they take a lot of time to do the one swimbait in which you are talking about I have over 83 hours of programming time and set-up machine time alone in it( this includes changes to make the final).

right now I am hoping by the end of july to have all the swimbaits done and some in a few different sizes, but that depends on everything else we get in to run. I am only off by a month this time ;)