megabite

OK, now the skirt

Yeah its a GY one if its a Gold Shiner or a Strike King skirt if its a Golden Shiner btloi. Available from a number of sources. Depends on where you are . Try LBF, Cabelas, or various others I imagine but first let your fingers doing the walking and ask Uncle Google the best teacher on the net he knows everything and can quickly sort it out for you and point you in the right direction. Without trying to be rude I never fail to be amazed at how many of you first time guys fail to exercise your intelligence do the preliminary search work and then be more specific. Its often hard to give an accurate answer when people havnt learnt to be more specific and only give you half the facts or generalities. eg. You could have said what it was attached to and included it if possible. eg a spinnerblade and type, or lure. PM me if you really get stuck and I will do what I can to help you a bit more. Good Luck.

thanks for the ideas. but, in viewing every page suggested and many others found by searching the web I cannot find the color I am looking for.

only looking to make 10 spinnerbaits right now.

is there anyone who would sell me a few packs of these skirts?

am not looking to sell or compete with anyone. i make a great living writing software. my only goal is to be able to make and repair lures for my use. i make quite a few because i can. i only buy painted lead heads, am not interested in painting. my price is not much lower than can be bought but i get to understand and control the process. orders total maybe $500 per year - mostly Stamina, but Jann's has some parts - have already ordered most parts for this year.

for next year will be looking for 1) heavy wire buzz bait heads, 2) heavy wire spinner bait heads, 3) alternative wire spinnerbait heads (piano wire, titanium), 4) blades/skirts/swivel/etc. in addition will probably be restocking some of the patterns that were successful.

quantity will be in the neighborhood of 100 lures. I live in northern UT. send me a PM if you would make these heads and supply parts. won't be ordering until Dec/Jan. will ask again then.