hazmail

Watch out Trout

7 posts in this topic

A couple of new 3" x 1/3 oz, glass eyed trout trickers. I'm getting a bit carried away with these spots and dots I think ! ! Pete

Sorry about the waste of space , I have just found the other post- thought it did not "send" ?//? Oldtimers is setting in. Pete

Couple of beauties there Pete. I don't know what kind of trout you're after, but they look like something the sea-run browns would hammer.

Gee this thread is old (posted over two years back), I barely remember making these two, I made them to catch Brown Trout (fresh water) - I think I auctioned the one with the splatters and the one with the small dots caught a few trout before I lost it on a snag or something.

I have been experimenting with spots/pearls for a while and plan to do something crossed between these two (but different colours) for the up-coming winter season which runs from late March to about August/Sep. Thanks for those comments too.Pete

Brown.jpg

BT1.jpg

@ hazmail

Never saw this two earlier patterns of yours , Pete , ........they really look great :yes: !

And these latest spot patterns are also some kinda special , .......great paint art :yes: !

greetz , Dieter :yay: