MR KNOW IT ALL KIND OF

Does anyone have a Manns 78 or 79 I think

I have a customer of mine that ask me to find a Manns 79 bait.. he might have said 78.. Heck I dont remember.. I just know it was a Bassmasters Collector's edition lure.. They gave them out to all the members that were paid up on their membership!!!.. I was 9 at the time.. So bass fishing was no high on my list... I was chasin wild women, drinkin beer and watching Kojak.. back in 79.. no time to fish... Anyway.. if anyone knows what the heck Im talking about and has some.. PM me... I have a customer that will buy it.. I could give you his number and you can do the deal.. Get's me out of it.. but makes me look good.. I GUESS!! :halo:

If someone could post a pic of one,I want to be sure.But I have an OLD Manns lure in the package.It really does not have much info on the pack.There is a pic of tom mann and pretty much says Tom Manns bait or something like that.It looks like the 20+ from the side profile but head on,it is narrow.Let me know if this is what he is looking for.

To be honest with you Bassmaster.. I dont even know what it looks like.. All I know is its called a Manns 79... and BASS sent them out to all its members a few years back as a gift.. I have a good customer that is lookin for one some Im asking around for him... He is from ALABAMA BTW!! Nice lookin fish in your pictures.. I hope you threw them back so they would grow up a bit..LOL... Please dont attack me on that small bit of humor.. IM JOKIN... I have been tickin people off this week for some strange reason.. apprently lots of guys dont have much of a sense of humor..Thanks for replying and lookin for me..PM me if you think you found it and I will give you the phone number so you can call him personally..

Rookie....Im always good for a laugh or two.ALL the bass caught in my boat go back:yes: .My clients are told that about 3 times before they ever get in my boat.Always someone that seems to forget that when the tears start rolling as they put the 7lber back in the water though...lol.

I will look for the bait and see if I can find a model number on it.I am almost certain It does not say anything about what kind it is...that is why I never took it out.I will get back with ya.