b75nweav

Chrome paint question?

Im just curious do they make some kind of chrome paint for airbrushes. I have not looked very hard for it but I have a pattern I want to make chrome I need chrome. What kind of paint do I need.?

I won our classic tournament yesterday on a rattle trap, my son was using another color rattle trap and he did not get a bit I caught 18 bass in 3hrs, middle of the day 97degrees hot as hell. I fell in love with color and would like to put my variation of it on some other baits.

I also remember posts regarding chrome paint and anything decent was very expensive. If you want chrome flash, you might consider foil on your baits. It's realtively inexpensive, pretty easy to do and gives a good effect. I use aluminum foil duct tape from the home center.

Just go to your local junk yard.. get a chrome bumber off a old Yugo!! Weld some hooks on it and you will have one of the biggest Spoon Jigs ever made!! Plus you will save alot on the chrome paint..

And if you reel it really fast.. it will be the first time in the history of a yugo that it reached a top speed of 35 mph!!!