Future_bassmaster

S.O.S-NEED HELP!! Bass bite trouble!!

uh what about that place called the pet store. go down and buy 10 little gold fish and 10 large gold fish 5 gold and five mixed. this doesn't work look for crawdads or water dogs. live bait always works. if not use what Al Linder uses day in -day out you cant beat a tube!

Probably too late but here goes.

I take it this is a bass you see on the bed from the way you can see it not biting. This has been my goto with bass on a bed.

You have to use a weight that they can't fan out of the bed. i usually use about a 1 oz weight pegged so it cant move.

Florida rig a salamander if you have no live bait available.

If you have live bait rig a craw or better yet a med sized shiner hooked through the lower lip or at the anal fin.

When that ol bass cant get it out of his bed, he'll eat it up.:eek:

Maybe late if you can see the male on the bed. The direction he his pointing to throw that way he is keeping his eye on the female. She should be ten to twentyfive feet from him. They always watch her so she don't eat the eggs or fry. If their is one most likly their will be a couple more females with her which means big ladies to fight with. I read that some divers were watching them during spawn and 95% of the males were doing that. So in all reality your helping the male fish out by getting rid of her. if you do hit the male put him back on the same side of the boat so he can find the bed easier he should return to it to keep protecting it.

it sounds like you are fishing the beds so you might want to try the river2sea stand n' yabbie. use the cooked craw color(#06) because it is easy to see but looks natural. dont move it too much once your on the bed and you will get every fish that is locked on(a lot of the times the female will come back to the bed if the male isnt taking it off the bed and you will get her).