Husky

Has anyone been contacted on LaPala's ransome.

11 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, darned if I didn't forget all about it! The kidnappers want $13.25 in cold cash, delivered in a plain brown bag at 2:00 a.m. at some deserted warehouse down by the wharf.

I'm not paying $13.25 just to listen to his constant criticism about how his slimeheads would eat the paint off every lure we make around here! I've got a phone number somewhere around here if some of you guys want to call--if my wife hasn't thrown it out or something.

:popcorn:

Dean

$13.25!!!!! That's highway robberry!!! I give the kidnappers a few more days and they will pay us :lol:

Hey guys. He actually was in the proccess of a move. His internet has been down for quite sometime. I believe he is very soon or just got his internet up and running. He will be back picking on us in no time. :teef:

The site is called fishcarver underground. We actually started it out of love for detailed lures and fish carving. Google us up if you get bored. It is not even close too what you can get right here for lure making info, but it is fun. :popcorn:

It's not that Lapala is without internet service...:huh:

He is preoccupied with swimming across the ocean to come kick Tally's (insert alternate name for a mule here):lol::yay::yeah:

Well I'm back now, care to start a BBQ?

It was a long and arduous fight for my liberation from the kidnappers; ultimately righteous triumphs and release secured just as long as I do not talk to them anymore.

Well I'm back now, care to start a BBQ?

It was a long and arduous fight for my liberation from the kidnappers; ultimately righteous triumphs and release secured just as long as I do not talk to them anymore.

That and the fact they forgot to lock the door!

Anything to report from Bollywood?

... ultimately righteous triumphs and release secured just as long as I do not talk to them anymore.

I am glad you decided to talk to us again, LP:worship: