lunker05

pouring two piece aluminum molds

call me tomorrow at the shop, I am usually there really late 8pm-2am az time.

On the lee pots they are really easy to do.

pop out the 4 screws on the bottom turn the base and screw the screws back in. then raise it to the height you need. Make sure you screw it down some how other wise it will tip.

Not sure if this is what u are asking but i screwed 2 pieces of strapping to the work bench then screwed the pesto pot to the straping only the front is screwed. then when i get low on plastic i put a small piece of cardboard behind the back pieces of the pot to help pour the rest of the plastic. just a hint drill small holes thru the legs or you split the plastic legs, also if you use a pencil to outline the legs on the strapping it helps line them up after u clean the pot. hope this helps

go to a cooking store that handles stainless steal meat injectors. they hold about 10 to 15 ounces of plastic. cut the needle off and drill out end. use pam spray oil. unscrew handel and remove push rod and spray cylinder with pam. heat plastic in pyrex/microwave, reasemble injector and put into molten plastic pull back handle, drawing up plastic. use thick leather gloves mucho hot, inject plastic into mold. use long sleeve shirts, leather gloves and splash shield until you gain confidence in using this method of injecting two/part single molds