jrhopkins

2 new baits

i assemble the hinge parts after i seal and primer the segments ( see photo ). i then dry fit the segments and do the painting. next i disassemble the segments and the hinge and paint the inside of the segments ( small brush ):) . take care not to get paint on the hinge pin. after all the painting is done clear coat each piece, i use devcon brushed on. after the epoxy is cured reassemble the hinges and epoxy the segments together, i use 2 ton epoxy, do not put too much epoxy into the slot or it will push out when you seat the hinge, also stand the lure on it's nose so the epoxy will not run down into the hinge. i do the segments one at a time until the epoxy is set, about an hour before assembling the next section. piece of cake!:wink:

after all the painting is done clear coat each piece, i use devcon brushed on. after the epoxy is cured reassemble the hinges and epoxy the segments together, i use 2 ton epoxy, do not put too much epoxy into the slot or it will push out when you seat the hinge, also stand the lure on it's nose so the epoxy will not run down into the hinge. i do the segments one at a time until the epoxy is set, about an hour before assembling the next section. piece of cake!:wink:

Seems clear to me! Thank's for sharing JR.