stream stalker

Warrior Jigs

I as well as many of my clients have had great success with it. I like to couple it with a Chompers twin tail trailer or a 3 inch craw. The skirt is made of Starflash silicone. In my opinion, the best silicone on the market. I buy my skirts from Stamina and Barlows. The weedguard is 20 gauge wire and is tied into the jig at the collar.

thanks for your compliments and questions.

stream stalker.

I was going to bet it was a Strflash skirt, and you confirmed it. I will agree with you that I also believe that they are the best round silicone skirt on the market IMHO. As Starflash are my first choice, on the flip side my second choice are Hydrosilk skirts. Starflash for conditions that warrant a slightly stiffer skirt, and Hydrosilk skirts for there softness and flare. Both skirts are round strands, and very durable. If you want some phenominal prices on starflash skirts, look up Dungeonhawk a member on TU. He has the best prices anywhere on the web, including Stamina, Barlows, Janns and Bass Pro Shops. Tell him Cadman sent you. He will do right by you......By the way nice looking jig. I noticed that you tie your skirts on. Is that to hold the wire weedguard, or is that your standard practice?

Yes, I tie the skirt on so as to prevent the dreaded little rubber ring from rotting and falling off. I enjoy tieing the jigs and it seems to add that cool personal touch.

Cadman:

thanks for the tip concerning your buddy with the Starflash. I will contact him asap. Also, I will have to take a look at that Hydrosilk skirt material.

Thanks all.