fishrman

Upper Hand Scents

Hey Shawn.... I guess I can speak out on this as I have been using Upper Hand scents from day one. I use about 10 drops (I really don't measure though, just pour a little in from the bottle).

Just be sure to let Doug know you want it for IN your plastic as the type for ON your plastic is different!!!

I also sell HAWG Sauce on my site and it is a great add on item. The Hawg 'N' Garlic is tough to beat in my book!!!!!!!

Jim

I always kinda chuckled to myself when you guys were hyping this stuff.... reminded me of Bill dance or something.... Well I ordered a couple small bottles at the beginning of summer and I love it, try the Hawg and garlic, great stuff and cooks in real well! I use about 10-15 drops but like Ghost never eally measure and just go off smell

I have Dennis and they seem to cook out real fast. I am not a big garlic fan anyway so you might want to get the skinny from a few others.

The rule of thumb is though, look for water in the ingredients, if it is there... AVOID THAT PRODUCT!! Adding anything to your hot plastic that contains water will make your plastic bubble, pop and maybe splatter all over U!!!

Jim

Be wary of the tint of additives - they will discolor your plastic somewhat. The purple YUM will give it a violet tint and coffee grounds will make it brown. You will have to add more of the color of choice to offset it. If it has "natural" ingrediants like ground up craws or shad - the water content will bubble and boil in the plastic as ghost has pointed out.

Guys,

Let me clear this up for good. I had carried a thicker

Hawg sauce the first year or two....complaints came in

from guys wanting it for hot plastic. I reformulated the

recipe into a straight oil now. I only make the thick

stuff by request now. So any items purchased off the

website are all good for hot plastic or marinating.

-Doug

http://www.gobassin.com/bassscents.html

In the process of introducing: BLOODWORM-SHAD in the coming weeks.

I have my cousins down in Florida using the mix right now, so far the

results have been very good. I am looking forward to using it and the

coffee-shad soon....opening day is in a week here in Wisconsin.

The Coffee Shad has been selling extremely well with the sale going on.

fishing scents