Tubeman

Lure Swap anyone ?

Hey Richard, not really a new idea...just one I have particiapted in here before. Usually everyone sends their baits to one guy, which we would need a volunteer, and they distribute the baits. To make it fair and easier for all, you would send so many baits to cover the total participants...so you would get a variety of baits.

Hi Mike,

Let me see if I understand how this works. All participants send their baits to a central location. For example, if there are 10 participants sending 100 baits each, then each one of us will receive a repackaged variety pack of 10 baits from from 10 different pourers? If that is right, I like that and would also volunteer to make them up and resend them.

Hey Richard, not really a new idea...just one I have particiapted in here before. Usually everyone sends their baits to one guy, which we would need a volunteer, and they distribute the baits. To make it fair and easier for all, you would send so many baits to cover the total participants...so you would get a variety of baits.

It would be easier to draw names to get two people paired up, then they just send each other the baits. If we were to send all of them to one person to distribute, we'd have to pay for shipping to that person plus shipping again to the person getting the baits.

I have a pretty large inventory. Anybody want it?? :lol:

Seriously fellas......I've been kinda watching this thread to see how much interest would pop up. Well there's enough interest! If you guys decide how you want to do it, I'd be happy to be the central location and distributor. We'll need a list of participants, ending time, number of baits, etc. I'll leave that hard stuff up to you guys. :whistle::lol:

Just caught Swamp's post. Sorry about that. He is right about the shipping, but it really kinda defeats the purpose if you're only receiving baits from one or two guys.

My 2 cents: usually in a bait swap most of the participants want to see a wide variety of baits from different manufacturers, so I'd say stick with the original plan of having a central location as a distributor. As I said before, I'll be happy to do it.

....and here's another solution.......

you guys pay for the shipping to me and I'll be more than happy to pay for the shipping going out to the participants. Fair enough??