Latest project, been working on this for the past couple of days. Need some better water conditions and some hungry fish for final testing.
- Body carved from high density poly foam.
- Notice tie point is on the tail to pull the bait through the water like a natural crayfish in escape mode.
- Hook is a standard treble hook with the opposing barb cut off to minimize snagging. This may change based on testing.
- Claws are craft foam, we'll see how that holds up in use.
- Legs are standard spinnerbait skirt material, (four strands)
- Legs and claws are replacable if they get worn.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.