Jump to content

Marc David

TU Member
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Marc David last won the day on August 13 2012

Marc David had the most liked content!

About Marc David

  • Birthday 10/30/1991

Profile Information

  • Location
    Biloxi, MS

Marc David's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

7

Reputation

  1. PayPal only, send a PM if interested. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. I have 700 6" x 9" Poly Recloseable Bags with 4mil thickness. Great for shipping jigs, wire baits; I used them for returning repainted cranks. Selling for $25 shipped. They'll arrive packaged by the 100 as shown.
  2. I agree on Bear Air. Never had an issue with them. http://www.bearair.com/Wildlife-Colors/departments/1131/
  3. $35 shipped USPS Priority mail. Case of 700 6"x9" 4 Mil clear, resealable bags. Perfect for packaging any of your own tackle. Send me a PM if interested. PayPal only please. Thanks.
  4. Thanks again guys. Mark, 90% of my topwaters are in Bone. The other 10% rarely are used lol. Salt, I did. He has more on order. I'll keep an eye on Dakota until then and see whet theirs look like.
  5. Thanks BobP, that's what I was looking for. I don't intend on painting them. More so had the hopes that the DN would make the plastic even clearer. dicknite, they would be the blanks as pictured below. I really appreciate your response. I'll be placing an order shortly for some clear coat.
  6. Does anyone know of a source with the Megabass Pop Max knock offs in stock? Also, a question on clear coating a clear lure. I'm going to order some Dick Nites and I don't have any direct experience with it. I'll just be dusting the lures with a rattle can pearl flake, not painting them. I want the baits to be pretty clear and shimmer. Will DN turn the lures clearer once applied?
  7. Thanks for finding that. It's all water based paint. Looks like I'll have to go through UPS.
  8. Marc David

    Natural Shad

    So I have more time to fish. Thanks for the kind words.
  9. Marc David

    Natural Barfish

    Thanks. Click on 'Hard Baits' in the gallery section, assuming that's what you're loading pictures of. Then in the upper right hand section of the screen, there's a black button that says 'Upload'. Then you should be able to.
  10. Marc David

    Natural Pumpkinseed

    Guys, send me a PM if you would like to know. I'm building a complete step by step of all my patterns and will send you the link to it. I'm adding 1 or 2 of my patterns each day. Thanks.
  11. Marc David

    Natural Shad

    Natural Shad. If you have any questions on how to paint this pattern, let me know. I'm getting out of painting and will be happy to share.
  12. Marc David

    Natural Barfish

    Natural Barfish. If you have any questions on how to paint this pattern, let me know. I'm getting out of painting and will be happy to share.
  13. Marc David

    Switched Sexy Shad

    Switched Sexy Shad. If you have any questions on how to paint this pattern, let me know. I'm getting out of painting and will be happy to share.
  14. Marc David

    Natural Pumpkinseed

    Natural Pumpkinseed. If you have any questions on how to paint this pattern, let me know. I'm getting out of painting and will be happy to share.
  15. If this isn't in the appropriate section, please move. I am curious as to how I should ship airbrush paint, Createx and Wildlife colors specifically. Am I fine just shipping it in a USPS Priority mail box? (Packaged extremely well of course) How have you guys done it?
×
×
  • Create New...
Top