King Bait Co.

Question on Del's colors

I bought shock orange a year ago give or take. I had forgot I had it So I opened it it is still good but it looks floresent pink or like metholite. Does the name give it away it chages after you pour it. I am not mad if its the wrong color I just don't know I haven't used it yet. So has anyone else bought this color is this the way its supposed to look?:huh:

I bought shock orange a year ago give or take. I had forgot I had it So I opened it it is still good but it looks floresent pink or like metholite. Does the name give it away it chages after you pour it. I am not mad if its the wrong color I just don't know I haven't used it yet. So has anyone else bought this color is this the way its supposed to look?:huh:

the pigments separated and settled. you will neef to mix it pretty good. ok really good. get 2-4 1/4 nuts and drop it in the then shake the heck out of it off an one for a day or 2.

one of the pigments in shock orange will settle more than the other and it will turn that way. after a long period of time , once you mix it , it should be fine

Reminds me of a actual field memo from IBM in the late 80s when "Pointing Devices" had just come out and user were having problems. It was titled something along the lines of, "The proper care and cleaning of mouse balls." I have never seen grown men laugh so hard in my life and the guild could been applied to a live mouse as a computer mouse. Gees that was funny.

Just don't use BB's. I tried this and they work well but, they fall to the tip and clog the opening :mad:. Suddenly one drop turns into a squirt... We take our color, remove the lid, and stick in the microwave for about 10 seconds then shack the heck out of it. All of my colors from different companies seperate, I think its just the nature of the beast...