Termite

Best hook suppliers?

I'm trying to find the best suppliers for my componets. I'm kind of disappointed with Stamina. I just placed my second order with them and it has been 5 days and still have not seen anything. (usualy get orders from Jann's the next day with standard service)

Anyway I need a good hook supplier with good customer service, who do you guys use?

Mark

Edited by Termite

Shorty's is the best if you have a tax id #. You won't be able to get them cheaper anywhere else.

If you use the Mustad 32798BLNs, I can help you out on those. I also carry other components (weedguards, skirt collars, tabs, etc).

There are other guys here that can help you out as well. I think anybody here would be faster than Stamina's, Barlow's, etc and you keep the business inside the TU family.

Just my :twocents:

Here's my 2 cents- I have ordered several times from Captain hooks with excellent service. I now have ordered from Shorty's with the same great service. I am(was) under the impression that they are the same with Shorty's being the wholesale side. (yes, I have a tax#). The difference between the two: my hook price through Shorty's was about 7.5-8 cents apiece versus about 12-13 cents apiece through Captain Hook's (M34786BLN). Either way, I have had great service from both of these vendors.

That is correct. As a manufacturer w/all the tax I.D. requirements & I.R.S. form # 637,I deal w/Shortys (wholesale) Excellent service !

You may also want to contact Sea Mar tackle INC. They only sell Mustad, but have other items for sale also like Perlon leader material, (20,30,40 & 50#) beads and other items.

610-769-0755 voice

610-769-0753 fax.

They are wholesale only, Fed. excise tax # required. Call and ask for price list or quote if you have the hook info ready. I do wish they had other hook brand there also.

You may also want to contact Sea Mar tackle INC. They only sell Mustad, but have other items for sale also like Perlon leader material, (20,30,40 & 50#) beads and other items.

610-769-0755 voice

610-769-0753 fax.

They are wholesale only, Fed. excise tax # required. Call and ask for price list or quote if you have the hook info ready. I do wish they had other hook brand there also.

Thanks BLT- I'll will definitely call them.

Al