Dubs Chops

what temp do you guys like to pour at

The aluminum 2 piece to the right( on the jig ) is a Delmart 5" stick mold. The blue ones pictured under the presto are the Paca Craw type.

Here is my son pouring some on one of the protype pots early last year.

It was 20-25 outside that day tops here plastic may have been a bit to hot also.

http://www.dropshots.com/MBroggi#date/2008-02-02/17:11:34

Edited by mbroggi1

Dubs, you should consider getting an infrared digital thermometer to check your surface temp with. It takes all the guesswork out of it. I've found the thermostat on my presto is not quite exact. You can get a good one at harbor freight tools. Lowes and sears sells them too but they are a lot more expensive. Good luck, JIM

Like Jim said, a Thermometer helps bou'cou'. I was using MF before switchin and I find you have less room for error in your temps with it. Now I pour at surface temp in pot at 326-332 for one pc molds. Will be higher with the MF.

Also I did test pours on Bears mold for that lure, and it swims awsome, I am not a bass fisherman but action is great and easy to pour.

DSC00454-1.jpg

Edited by Kajan