bassman843

lure crafts new green pumkin

Hopefully this will help. Heres what I did. Take the Lurecraft "new" color green pumpkin and add Lurecraft yellow and Lurecraft brown to it. Takes a quite a bit of yellow and about half as much brown. I dont remember the excact proportions. I had a one ounce bottle of Green pumpkin and added about 300-400 drops of yellow and about 150-200 drops of Brown. It wont all fit in the one ounce bottle so you'll have to find something else to mix it in. You could always try it on a smaller scale when mixing your plastic and just add yellow and brown to the Green Pumpkin in your plastic until you get it right. The new green pumpkin is a very concentrated green pumpin. Good luck!

There are 600 drops in one fluid ounce so bass4cache added 50% yellow and 30% brown. It may be concentrated but it doesn't sound like green pumpkin. I still have around an ounce of the original green pumpkin and I haven't tried anything to replace it yet.

In 4 ounces of plastic, I would start with 6 drops of the new green pumpkin, 3 drops of yellow and 2 drops of brown.