wenzetra

Were To Buy Spinnerbait Components

Go to the "links" section on this site and look under component suppliers, there you'll find alot of places that sell the components you need. I can give you specific places such as Barlows Tackle but everyone has different needs like the kind of blades you want to use or maybe a particular brand of blade, are you going to use roller swivels or ball bearing swivels? You can get a lot of answers and most here use more than one supplier because one place may have the blades you need but another might haves a paticular color skirt material you may want and so so, so do yourself a favor and start looking. Try Janns Netcraft, Lure Parts Online, Lure Craft, Barlows Tackle, luremaking.com and thats just to name a few, take your time and find what you need and compare prices.

I just got a wire forming tool and was wondering where the best place is to buy spinnerbait components like bodies, blades, beads, wire, and clevices?

Small jaw is right on with the retailers he listed. I have found that all of their quality differs from part to part. I would not to go cheap on your swivels. I like the willows from Barlows but do not like their Colorados. You will have to find out what you like. Most everything else I get from Barlows i have been pleased with. Their service has also been good. Hope this helps.