RSBreth

Jighead Supplier.

I'm looking for a jighead like the 1/8 ounce "Bitsy Bug" or 3/16 ounce Booyah Baby Boo, but the hook shouldn't be more than 1/0 size. I've bought the Baby Boo type head from Cabelas, but like I said, the hook is a tad large for my tastes, and expensive.Booyah Jigheads at Cabelas

I'd prefer not to have to pour my own, just really looking for a supplier at a good price. Any ideas?

I'm looking for a jighead like the 1/8 ounce "Bitsy Bug" or 3/16 ounce Booyah Baby Boo, but the hook shouldn't be more than 1/0 size. I've bought the Baby Boo type head from Cabelas, but like I said, the hook is a tad large for my tastes, and expensive.Booyah Jigheads at Cabelas

I'd prefer not to have to pour my own, just really looking for a supplier at a good price. Any ideas?

the do-it banana head is very close

I like the small jigs myself. I would suggest pouring your own to get what you want. I use the do it poison mold in 1/8-3/8 or the mixed hook football mold. You can mix your hook size and head designs to suit your needs. If you are just making them for yourself you can customize the jigs and create what you want. With just these 2 molds you would be able to choose wide gap hooks, flat eye hooks and heavy hooks. I know it is probably easier to buy them but for a small investment and some extra time I think you would be well satisfied to know you made exactly what you were looking for.

How many are you looking to buy???????

I know a place that makes the Booyah jig heads, but you have to order 100 of one color to buy for them.

Paul

100 at one time wouldn't be bad, depends on price? So....

I am very interested as well!! I pour my jigs but guys are wanting some "budget" jigs and I cannot afford to pour for what they want to pay! So....I would like to find a manufacturer who would pour 100's for me, and I can put skirts on for them. I would also like to find someone who can pour "MY" custom jig in quantities after I get the head and weedguard comb the way I want it. Any thoughts?