toadfrog

Kentucky Bait Shop

OK Guys, Every body that builds baits in Kentucky or connecting states Please drop me a short note. I may move their in the next 6 months. There is one tackle store Within forty miles other than a wallyworld and its tiny. My wife is there now visiting family and collecting data, should I want to go back into business again out there. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

OK Guys, Every body that builds baits in Kentucky or connecting states Please drop me a short note. I may move their in the next 6 months. There is one tackle store Within forty miles other than a wallyworld and its tiny. My wife is there now visiting family and collecting data, should I want to go back into business again out there. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention, even if I don't go there I intend to send a list of everyone that they can order baits from. I scrounged around my left over tackle making parts I have had for the last 15 yrs and built 200 assorted spinner type lures. They were sold in 2 days.

I forgot to mention, even if I don't go there I intend to send a list of everyone that they can order baits from. I scrounged around my left over tackle making parts I have had for the last 15 yrs and built 200 assorted spinner type lures. They were sold in 2 days.

Charmer Baits is just across the KY state line in Evansville Indiana. Slong's Fishing Lures is in Madisonville KY.

Let me know if I can help out.

Charlie