carolinamike

Heading To Zorn Monday

Well here we go again. Our new machine is ready to be picked up at Zorn. Guys this thing is a monster. It's a 3 color hydraulic machine with a core shot valve and 2 extra heat exchangers. I can't wait to play with this thing. I have 2- 3 color molds, this is going to be some neat work to do, man these are going to be neat. We're going to leave Sunday evening for about a 7 hour drive to Alabama. We'll stay a couple of nights but we're going to try to head home early Tuesday. Wish us luck coming through Atlanta on the six lane. I'll be pulling a trailer with my pickup with a 3000 lb machine on the back. Things were real intense coming through there last time, hope our timing is better this time. I'll post some pictures when we get back, if it's not going to make anyone mad.

Well here we go again. Our new machine is ready to be picked up at Zorn. Guys this thing is a monster. man these are going to be neat. We're going to leave Sunday evening for about a 7 hour drive to Alabama. We'll stay a couple of nights but we're going to try to head home early Tuesday. Wish us luck coming through Atlanta on the six lane. I'll be pulling a trailer with my pickup with a 3000 lb machine on the back. Things were real intense coming through there last time, hope our timing is better this time. I'll post some pictures when we get back, if it's not going to make anyone mad.

I want to see that thing!

Well here we go again. Our new machine is ready to be picked up at Zorn. Guys this thing is a monster. It's a 3 color hydraulic machine with a core shot valve and 2 extra heat exchangers. I can't wait to play with this thing. I have 2- 3 color molds, this is going to be some neat work to do, man these are going to be neat. We're going to leave Sunday evening for about a 7 hour drive to Alabama. We'll stay a couple of nights but we're going to try to head home early Tuesday. Wish us luck coming through Atlanta on the six lane. I'll be pulling a trailer with my pickup with a 3000 lb machine on the back. Things were real intense coming through there last time, hope our timing is better this time. I'll post some pictures when we get back, if it's not going to make anyone mad.

Looking forward to seeing the new stuff and you're right about going through Atlanta...........if there is such a thing as "a good time" to drive through there! Good luck and be safe.

Take the Atlanta bypass I-285

Flatsrat76

Great to hear Mike .. things can only get better for you.

I would go 50 or more miles out of the way to miss Atlanta ... one exception .. go straight thru town on a Sunday AM ... last time it was a breeze but the traffic on the by pass was as heavy as ever.

Good Luck

JSC

Thin Ice Mike

Thanks all for the well wishes. Except for the traffic last time, Interstate 85 wasn't too bad. We hope to have better timing on the traveling this time. Yeah Jim I'll post some pictures of baits. I'll slap on one of my private label molds one of these days, I'm anxious to see how this thing works and we'll post the pictures.

As far as the cost of the machine, I get to see my two children once a month and my wife every other week and my artificial arm and leg will be here next week, if that gives you an idea of the cost. :lol:;)