bassfhermn

Wacky Jig Heads

Ok, guys I need soom wisdom from the people that have done it. I am trying to make a wacky jig head using a round do-it mold 1/16 and 1/8 (plus I want a 1/0 hook in it )round jig head mold. But I want a weed guard in it. I have the hole pins for my flipping jigs and a dremal tool, and I was think that I could just cut a slot in this mold to fit my hole pins. Does this sound like it will work or should I buy a weed less and fill in th collar with jb weld Anybody have any ideas on what will be easier? Any Ideas would help guys thanks.

Ok, guys I need soom wisdom from the people that have done it. I am trying to make a wacky jig head using a round do-it mold 1/16 and 1/8 (plus I want a 1/0 hook in it )round jig head mold. But I want a weed guard in it. I have the hole pins for my flipping jigs and a dremal tool, and I was think that I could just cut a slot in this mold to fit my hole pins. Does this sound like it will work or should I buy a weed less and fill in th collar with jb weld Anybody have any ideas on what will be easier? Any Ideas would help guys thanks.

Cutting a slot for the weedguards will work:

weedless-miniwacky.jpg

I make them like this in 1/32, 1/16, 3/32, and 1/8 oz.

001-14.jpg

002-10.jpg

Look>> http://www.tackleunderground.com/community/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=6667

http://www.tackleunderground.com/community/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=6666

Edited by 21xdc