charmerbaits

Crawfish Powder

A couple tube distributors I know use a crawfish powder when packaging their baits and of course they are very tight lipped. Does anyone know where I can find crawfish powder?

I've done a couple of internet searches but it only comes up with cooking supplies.

Thanks,

Charlie

Let me know when you find out what it is or where you get it at.

A couple tube distributors I know use a crawfish powder when packaging their baits and of course they are very tight lipped. Does anyone know where I can find crawfish powder?

I've done a couple of internet searches but it only comes up with cooking supplies.

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie, I have a bunch of Crawcane. Give me a ring if you need it.

they are gelatin capsule filled with some material that well.. it crackles and fizzes like an alka seltzer but wont kill fish like alka seltzer. bigger fish can eat alka seltzer and throw it up but i guess little fish it hurts them i heard. these capsules were for sale in the late 80's early 90's but i havent seen them for along time in stores

Heres their phone number Craw-Cane Fish attractant powder 901-465-4692. I havent tried to call it to see if its still good.

Here just found this http://craw-cane.tripod.com/testimonials.html supposed to be their website but it doesn't look like its been updated since 02.

Edited by Pitbull Baits

Hi,

New to the forum and I have 11 bottles left. Due to an injury I can not really get out and fish the way I would like.

Let me know if anyone wants them, we can work something out.

I will let the them go for $2.00 a bottle + shipping.

Dave

Edited by nived

I would be interested in all of them how do you want to get paid?

Hi,

New to the forum and I have 11 bottles left. Due to an injury I can not really get out and fish the way I would like.

Let me know if anyone wants them, we can work something out.

I will let the them go for $2.00 a bottle + shipping.

Dave