solarfall

My Painting Tutorial Videos

hey guys been meaning to do a series of my airbrushing techniques for lure painting for some time now so few days back i desided to shot some footage while painting.

any suggestions for future videos would be greatly appreciated :) i will be adding more as more ideas pop into my head of what to do, probably next on my list of what to do is that 3d scaling that i have been getting a lot of questions of.

episode 1

• Like 2

Thanks for putting your time and effort in to making the video. I've just started out airbrushing hard baits and found it very helpful. I'm not one for following written or verbal instruction, so watching something like this really makes the difference! I'm looking forward to see your next one.

Richard

Edited by 152nd Street Baits

That was awesome. You make that look easy. I just have a couple of questions if you don't mind. What kind of airbrush are you using ? It looks like an Iwata eclipse. Also when you were doing your fins, I saw that you took off the nozzle on your airbrush. Does this give you a finer detail on the bait. Lastly, what kind of fish can you catch in Finland ? :rolleyes:

thanks guys i will be making another part very very soon

That was awesome. You make that look easy. I just have a couple of questions if you don't mind. What kind of airbrush are you using ? It looks like an Iwata eclipse. Also when you were doing your fins, I saw that you took off the nozzle on your airbrush. Does this give you a finer detail on the bait. Lastly, what kind of fish can you catch in Finland ? :rolleyes:

i have a lil bit higher end model than the eclipse, mine is iwata hp-ch, its very handy with the mac valve where you can control how much pressure goes out very much like some compressors have that valve where you can control the psi's. in iwata models you can do finer detailed work when you take the needle guard off so yes it does allow you to paint thinner lines.

well about the fish thing we have pretty much all the species that other european countries have, i mainly fish for pike since its pretty much the largest predator fish you can get from here where i live.. of course salmon rivers are a nother story with there monster 25kg + torpedoes B)

Thanks for this I really liked the clamp you used in that last clip. Did you make it your self?

you mean the vise ? i know sort of a late reply sorry about that i did not notice your post

anyways i have another tutorial, this time about how i foil my baits, its not very long but gets the point across i think.

• Like 2