Munkin

Del's 4" Slim Stick

How does this compare in width to a yamamoto slim senko or a zoom finesse worm? I tried looking around his site and there are no photos available. When I searched here all I found were old classified ads and someone mentioning that he made a slim stick.

Allen

I have Del's 5.25 slim stick mold. It's noticeably thinner than a regular senko, but I've never had a slim senko to compare to.

How does this compare in width to a yamamoto slim senko or a zoom finesse worm? I tried looking around his site and there are no photos available. When I searched here all I found were old classified ads and someone mentioning that he made a slim stick.

Allen

Allen,

I have several of Del's 4&1/4 inch slim stik molds,,,they are .025 in dia. 1/4",,,,since I started making and using these I never went back to the fat ones,,,,I think it has a more enticing action,,(just my opinion),and I catch just as many fish if not more,,,and consistantly catch 3 and 4 pounders,,so don't think a small bait won't catch big fish,,living in the northeast,,we don't have Florida Strain Bass up here,,lol. You can wacky rig it,,texas rig,(my choice),,drop shot it,,shakey head it,,,It's my go to bait,,(and no I don't work for Del,,lol)

dabskie