ROWINGADUBAY

Spring Bobbers

I have been making some really slick sbring bobbers for Ice fishing using single strand wire and a few beads I just cut about an eight inch piece of wire make a loop the size of a dime {big enough to slide my little jigs through for storage} glue a bead behind the loop and its done to attach to the rod I have been using two skirt collars slid over the tip top of the rods this allows me to put them on and take them off whenever I want I can also adjust the sensitivity by how much wire sticks out from the tip of my rod.

Using a fine wire and finding the right length of wire to detect the negative bites have been key lately and these bobbers work just as good as the st. croix ones. I had two rods with thier set up I took them back to the store after making these and putting them on my older rods saved me a hundred bucks!!!!

I have been making some really slick sbring bobbers for Ice fishing using single strand wire and a few beads I just cut about an eight inch piece of wire make a loop the size of a dime {big enough to slide my little jigs through for storage} glue a bead behind the loop and its done to attach to the rod I have been using two skirt collars slid over the tip top of the rods this allows me to put them on and take them off whenever I want I can also adjust the sensitivity by how much wire sticks out from the tip of my rod.

Using a fine wire and finding the right length of wire to detect the negative bites have been key lately and these bobbers work just as good as the st. croix ones. I had two rods with thier set up I took them back to the store after making these and putting them on my older rods saved me a hundred bucks!!!!

Any chance you could post a pic?

UG