kilrbil

Anybody Willing To Swap Molds Temporarily?

Being new to pouring and having a blast doing it I realize I don't have many molds and want to try pouring something different. I have the standard 5" and 4" stik molds plus the 4" french fry molds but I have made enough of those in some cool colors to last me 5 seasons! I do have a nice beaver mold which I love throwing but I have made more than enough of those also. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading any molds with me just for a couple of weeks I guess so I can pour something different then just swap them back. I could post a picture of what I have so you know what I would be swapping. I totally understand this is on the honor system but I'm willing to bet most everyone here is honorable. If anyone is interested post here and we'll try it.

Being new to pouring and having a blast doing it I realize I don't have many molds and want to try pouring something different. I have the standard 5" and 4" stik molds plus the 4" french fry molds but I have made enough of those in some cool colors to last me 5 seasons! I do have a nice beaver mold which I love throwing but I have made more than enough of those also. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading any molds with me just for a couple of weeks I guess so I can pour something different then just swap them back. I could post a picture of what I have so you know what I would be swapping. I totally understand this is on the honor system but I'm willing to bet most everyone here is honorable. If anyone is interested post here and we'll try it.

what type beaver mold do you have ?

2 pc,, 4",,, what brand

hand pour or injection?

Jeff

I have a crappie tail molds I would swap for a few weeks. I would love to pour the craw for a while. Need to make some for my kids.

You might get more takers if you swapped baits instead of molds. You could keep right on pouring and not have to deal with the possibility of lost or damaged molds. Just a thought.

Wouldn't be near as much fun. That's why I make baits myself. If I just wanted baits others did I would just go to the store. Plus it gives you the chance to try a mold to see if you like it prior to buying. I have bought many at retail then turn around right after and lose money because I didn't care for it. I like the idea.

Del,

meaning the side wings.

not the tails ??

Jeff

yes the side wings not the tail, that mold was the first batch that went out( I can tell by the cuts LOOKS terrible lol), I can tell by the undercuts along the bait bottom. tails and side wings

the face was stepped down .004 in certain places

Delw