Nathan

2011 Head Count

OK guys time is getting closer..I'd like to get a head count of how many we will have attending and when..Your more than welcome to attend evryday..(we hope you do!!)

Thurday evening is the meet and greet

Friday we kick off at 10:00 am Lunch and dinner are provided...(I'll be BBQing burgers for dinner)

Saturday we kick off at 10:00 am again, lunch and dinner are provided (Coley and Charlie are cooking Beer Butt Chicken for dinner!!)

If you'd be interested in putting on a demo for us,speak up..it's alot of fun and really low key

Deb. and I look forward to seeing you guys..Lets make this year the biggest and best yet..Nathan

OK guys time is getting closer..I'd like to get a head count of how many we will have attending and when..Your more than welcome to attend evryday..(we hope you do!!)

Thurday evening is the meet and greet

Friday we kick off at 10:00 am Lunch and dinner are provided...(I'll be BBQing burgers for dinner)

Saturday we kick off at 10:00 am again, lunch and dinner are provided (Coley and Charlie are cooking Beer Butt Chicken for dinner!!)

If you'd be interested in putting on a demo for us,speak up..it's alot of fun and really low key

Deb. and I look forward to seeing you guys..Lets make this year the biggest and best yet..Nathan

Me!!

I get into K.C from San Fran on the night of 27th (9.15pm), hire a car the next day (28th), should be in Clinton by lunch time.

Really starting to get excited/motivated and looking forward to meeting everyone again.

So if I don't recognize anyone it will be because of the 22 hours in the air :blink::lol:

Pete

Edited by hazmail
  • Like 1