Munkin

Teflon Base Pins

Allen,

I will ask my contact if they are available, as the last I spoke with him they weren't. I will let you know in a couple of days.

Thanks!, Do you know of anything I can use in place of them? Right now I am filing down the end of a 1/8" base hole pin which is a pain.

BTW= If you are still looking for hydosilk skirts I found about 30 last weekend while organizing my basement.

Allen

Thanks!, Do you know of anything I can use in place of them? Right now I am filing down the end of a 1/8" base hole pin which is a pain.

BTW= If you are still looking for hydosilk skirts I found about 30 last weekend while organizing my basement.

Allen

Allen,

I have not heard yet, however if you want to be creative, I use a .060 drill bit. Put the shank in the mold and leave the fluted end out. On the fluted end you can wrap teflon tape around it, and when you close the mold it will never fall out. I have done this for years, and it does work. As far as the hydro-silk skirts go yes I am still interested. Send me a PM on how much for all 30 skirts.

Not to hijack any of cadman's sales but check with Grainger. I bought 4 6' long pieces of 1/8" PTFE from them for like $17. You'll end up with an entire bin full of base hole pins. As for the 1/16", I'm unsure if they offer anything that small but its worth checking into. Good luck.

P.S. Cadman, I have known about this for sometime now and had no intentions of letting it be known because of your business from it but after Barlow's hijacked the idea and started undercutting you I figure its open season.