Gloomisman

Injection Molds Who All Makes Them

All the orders I have had with -- > Caney Creek Molds ( Several molds, plastic, colors, glitter, clamps,etc. ), Bears baits ( two molds ), and Basstackle ( Twinjector ) have been very prompt and of excellent quality. Lurecraft --> Special powders - Glitter were also prompt and of excellent quality. They are the only people I have done business with.

I've bought a lot of molds from Caney Creek and they have been excellent. Fast service, great guy to ask questions to.

I've also bought some molds from Jacobs baits and they are top notch also. A word of "warning"...if you buy any of the bluegill/crappie baits then you MUST buy his injector because the sprue hold is very small.

The good news is that the Jacobs bait injector also works with any other mold (the standard 5/8ths ) and has a locking nozzle which I really like.

Knowing what I do now...I would have bought the Jacobs Bait injector first (I also have a Bear's Baits injector). I really like it and the Jacob Baits micro baits are excellent!!

www.caneycreek.com

http://stores.jacobsbaits.com

I've bought a lot of molds from Caney Creek and they have been excellent. Fast service, great guy to ask questions to.

I've also bought some molds from Jacobs baits and they are top notch also. A word of "warning"...if you buy any of the bluegill/crappie baits then you MUST buy his injector because the sprue hold is very small.

The good news is that the Jacobs bait injector also works with any other mold (the standard 5/8ths ) and has a locking nozzle which I really like.

Knowing what I do now...I would have bought the Jacobs Bait injector first (I also have a Bear's Baits injector). I really like it and the Jacob Baits micro baits are excellent!!

www.caneycreek.com

http://stores.jacobsbaits.com

If you but Jacobs molds you dont NEED to buy his injector, he sells an adapter that you can use other injectors. I think it is around 10 bucks. The reason I say this is that if you want to use the Twinjector the adapter is a vital part in success. That said Jacobs injector tip is the most universal design out there and will work on more molds than any other. The tapered tip make it easy to go from onr mold to another without any hang ups. Frank

I can't find any adapter on the Jacob's Baits website...

But I would still pop for the injector...the locking tip is worth it.

He must have took it off. But he does have one, I to would still buy the injector. I have one with a bigger hole in the tip. The locking tip is always worth it.