TNCustombaits

How To Make Fish Attractant Oils

Was wondering how to make some fish attractant oils. Want something to be different from all others to go into my bag. No particular scent. I need to know what kind of oil to use as a base and what i can use to make it have a unique smell without ruining my baits, or being harmful to the enviroment. Any suggestions would be apperciated. Thanks!

1 part pure anise oil 1 part WD 40.

worm oil - put 24 or so worms in a sealed glass jar . Set them in the sun . They will atrophy into something like hard noodles leaving an oil in the jar . Take the dry worms out add any vegetable oil 1/2 cup and two tbs. fine salt . mix well .

Either of these will work pretty well .

Take a quart or gallon of canola oil; depending on how much you want to make. Pour out about 1 cup of oil for use in the kitchen;lol.

Take about 10 cloves of fresh garlic(30 + for the gallon), crush them after peeling. Put them in the bottle of oil. Add about 1 cup of salt( this will preserve the scent)and replace the cap. Set the oil in the sun or better yet, if you have or know someone with a greenhouse, put it there. The longer it sets the better.

Once you are happy with the strength of it strain it through a filter. You can use coffee filters or just a wire sive.

You can use this system to make any scent; even coffee.

www.novalures.com