Delw

Soft Plastic Cookbook

On 3/7/2019 at 1:53 PM, Apdriver said:

Catch Rate. Fishermen or Fish. Depends on what’s biting.

fish only see shades of gray so the color is more to satisfy the fisherman then the fish

once you get like 2 ft down most colors look nothing like they did in your hand

find some color that catches fish for you and then try a few different shades of that to see if results are better or worse

Try a drop at a time to reach the shade needed. I use lureworks colorants so thats the names of what i'd use  For the top i'd try a small amount of green pumpkin sp 156 & for the bottom the same in either amber 114  or gourd 172 with either a very small drop, skewer tip or something like that of the same green pumpkin. Remember that there is salt in the bait pictured so you can always do that too.

Hey all if you have a question about matching or making certain colors,  please post those in the soft plastics forum portion of the site.  There are many talented members here who I'm sure would be more than willing to help.  The cookbook section is for recipes rather than questions on how to make a certain color. 

Good fishing to all of you!