kmsnowman

Jig Skirts?

i agree wwith apdriver i have gotten skirts from z-man, skirts  plus , fishing skirts .com . and many others .

some companys are different ...i called fishing skirts .com about the couple hundred grn pumkins that i had stuck together , and the lady that i spoke with told me i had to roll the skirts together in my hand till they get warm and they will seperate......i dont have time for that !!!!!!  what kind of customer service was that?

How about I send these back and you send my money back?

Lure Parts Online. If you guys need good silicone skirts at wholesale prices, you need to give Rat Trap Bait Company a call.

Rat Trap Bait Company

Bubba Robinson

PO Box 845

106 Adams Street

Auburndale FL 33823

Ph. 863-967-2148

Just give Bubba a call and ask him to email you his product and color list. A class act and super nice and helpful. No website though.

Ditto on Bubba Robinson, best guy and has best skirt stuff on the planet

i agree wwith apdriver i have gotten skirts from z-man, skirts  plus , fishing skirts .com . and many others .

some companys are different ...i called fishing skirts .com about the couple hundred grn pumkins that i had stuck together , and the lady that i spoke with told me i had to roll the skirts together in my hand till they get warm and they will seperate......i dont have time for that !!!!!!  what kind of customer service was that?

I'm not defending anyone, just making a suggestion to try and save what you have.

Try hitting the skirts with a hairdryer to get them "unstuck".  Then use baby powder (talc) to keep them from sticking again.

Certainly not trying to dispute what you are saying here Smalljaw as I certainly have the utmost respect in your expertise but I can send you a tab or two and you would look and say, where'd this crap come from.

Rat Trap has a hole-in-one skirt that is assembled in China or somewhere and they do a good job. He did not want to go in that direction for sure but competition forced him that way and those little girls over there can do wonders with putting the skirts together. As far as his regular banded skirts and his skirt layers go, they are all made in house at his store in Florida not Vietnam. The hole-in-one skirt is his only imported skirt and he send them his USA made skirt layers, bands and etc. to assemble them. So whoever said his stuff is all from Vietnam do not know what they are talking about. Rat Trap only produces quality products you can count on that even though he does not have a high class web site which why would he need that in the first place. He can fix anyone up with whatever they need.

Rat Trap has a hole-in-one skirt that is assembled in China or somewhere and they do a good job. He did not want to go in that direction for sure but competition forced him that way and those little girls over there can do wonders with putting the skirts together. As far as his regular banded skirts and his skirt layers go, they are all made in house at his store in Florida not Vietnam. The hole-in-one skirt is his only imported skirt and he send them his USA made skirt layers, bands and etc. to assemble them. So whoever said his stuff is all from Vietnam do not know what they are talking about. Rat Trap only produces quality products you can count on that even though he does not have a high class web site which why would he need that in the first place. He can fix anyone up with whatever they need.

ALL silicone skirt material comes from Vietnam, there are 3 or 4 different companies that make it and it ALL comes from Vietnam. Rat Trap buys direct from skirts plus or GLC and then distributes them, they also buy skirt collars and assemble pre made skirts but the material is imported. You may not like hearing that but it is the truth, there isn't an American company that produces silicone skirt material here, it is all made abroad  and if someone is telling you the skirt material was produced in the U.S. then they are either lying or misinformed, I've tried for a long time to find a manufacturer for skirt material in the U.S. and found that it doesn't exist.

ALL silicone skirt material comes from Vietnam, there are 3 or 4 different companies that make it and it ALL comes from Vietnam. Rat Trap buys direct from skirts plus or GLC and then distributes them, they also buy skirt collars and assemble pre made skirts but the material is imported. You may not like hearing that but it is the truth, there isn't an American company that produces silicone skirt material here, it is all made abroad  and if someone is telling you the skirt material was produced in the U.S. then they are either lying or misinformed, I've tried for a long time to find a manufacturer for skirt material in the U.S. and found that it doesn't exist.

If Dupont is in China, so be it since there is where the silicone material comes from and furthermore who cares one way or the other