Jr Branham

Flatside Crank Construction Cutaway

Can you guys tell me what this is holding the rear hook hanger in place. Hard to see in the photo. It is white. The material seems like a delrin type plastic material. It is sorta slick feeling. The rear wire is molded in and the plastic "dowel" is glued in. Also does anyone know the maker of this bait.....I know long shot but, thought I would try. thanks in advance. 

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

small crank.jpg

post-18871-0-88888400-1370748924_thumb.jpg

Can you guys tell me what this is holding the rear hook hanger in place. Hard to see in the photo. It is white. The material seems like a delrin type plastic material. It is sorta slick feeling. The rear wire is molded in and the plastic "dowel" is glued in. Also does anyone know the maker of this bait.....I know long shot but, thought I would try. thanks in advance. 

lets see the other side of the bait

Here is a pic of the components. The line tie was on the front of the bill. It was a flat sided crankbait that sat in my box forever. I'm not even sure where I purchased it from. It was never used because the bill was glued in sideways. I knew the bait would never run right, if you look closely at the bill in the pic, you can see where the body was glued on to one side. It was unbelievable they would let that one out to sell. It had a very nice finish on it,  as smooth as any plastic bait.

I just went out to my shop to find the body (or what's left) and it seems to have dissappeared! I guess no ID'ing it now. Wished I would have snapped a pic!!! :cry:

The rear hanger does seem to be a plastic rod. Is this typical construction?, what are the pros and cons of this method?

Edited by Jr Branham