Griffond

Dressed Allot Trebles And Hooks For $1

So I was at the Dollar Tree today to get some cheap zippy bags and what not and they have all there Halloween stuff out and low and behold there are these neon colored hair extensions for kids in every color for $1 well me being the cheap person I am I saw that and went well that would make a nice substitute for squirrel hair or bucktail for a $1 so anyway check this out I thought it was a good idea

100_2064.JPG

I think you had better of bought one in each color cause if there is a girl about you will not keep them long . I know . More of my tackle stuff just went missing . If I'm not mistaken I saw about a fist full of feathers sticking out of the grand daughters hip pocket as she climbed into the truck . I snag every bit of that kind of stuff I see . Meet you at the closeout haloween isle if you are ever in my neck of the woods .

Thankfully my daughter is not around right this second and if she was well I would have just kept them hidden until I made them "look like they came from the tackle shop" lol now feathers on the other hand... well I bought a big bag of mixed one from the craft shop to screw around with and well lets just say the cat has a few new toys now lol.