Saltfisher

Best Price On Mustad 32786 Jig Hooks?

Depending on what size you may be able to get that hook for a lot less, well not exactly that hook but its equivalent. Before you dismiss what I have to say, hear me out, the new Eagle Claw 786 is the direct replacement for the 32786, my problem is I haven't been able to get them in a 1/0 but that is it. Anyway, these are of the same quality, if not better, in my opinion and they cost less and these are not your dads Eagle Claw hooks, these are laser sharp black nickel hooks, not bronze, they are wicked sharp and strong, you can usually get these like $6 to $7 dollars cheaper per 100 than the Mustad. I started using them 2 years ago when I have some bad Mustad hooks, when trying to find out what was wrong I found they moved some production to China and it looked as if the quality was going down hill as a result so I started using the black platinum series Eagle Claw hooks and I haven't looked back. Most that know me here know that I was a big Mustad supporter, I didn't think there was a better bang for the buck when it came to hooks but these new black platinum series are the real deal. Try them and see but I understand if you want to stick with Mustad, I was in the same place at one time and I still use Mustad, the 91768 and the 32768 in a 1/0.

I'm with SmallJaw on that . EC hooks are the way to go for the moment . Since everything and every product is being tossed back and forth between countries it is hard to say how long the quality will last for anything . Some people insist on dropping big bucks on high dollar hooks . But I'm of the opinion a hook is a hook . If it's sharp ,If it's strong ,If it's tarnish free It is a good hook . I don't care what kind of hook you have It is the guy setting the hook that most time looses the fish . I know cause I'm getting old and slow . LOL

I'm with SmallJaw on that . EC hooks are the way to go for the moment . Since everything and every product is being tossed back and forth between countries it is hard to say how long the quality will last for anything . Some people insist on dropping big bucks on high dollar hooks . But I'm of the opinion a hook is a hook . If it's sharp ,If it's strong ,If it's tarnish free It is a good hook . I don't care what kind of hook you have It is the guy setting the hook that most time looses the fish . I know cause I'm getting old and slow . LOL

Try adding some scent.  They hold onto it longer, so you can still set on them.

Funny how that doesn't seem to work with women.   :?

Hope I am not breaking any site rules. I am not into spinnerbaits but have a number of poured spinnerbaits (I'd need to check quanity and size) that have been laying around. Also I have Mustad 32786BLN size 3/0, Eagle Claw L255M size 2/0, and 3/0 all in boxes of 1,000. Probably some of the hooks have been removed but does not appear to be many removed. I'd like to get rid of all. Pop