ROWINGADUBAY

Domination Fry ?

What he does is a pain in the kester . It takes a lot of work . Dosen't take very many orders to get you behind . To many operations equal time spent it will eat your lunch . But sometimes ya gotta do it to get something cool like that .

I can't imagine doing that kinda detail with a one inch bait.  Wow! 

Just putting the eyes on alone would be enough work for me but painting also, WOW.  They look great.  If I did that no one would be able to afford them.

Rowingadubay, with that much work there is no wonder he is behind a couple of months.  The question is do they catch enough fish to wait or to do all the work.

Just putting the eyes on alone would be enough work for me but painting also, WOW.  They look great.  If I did that no one would be able to afford them.

Rowingadubay, with that much work there is no wonder he is behind a couple of months.  The question is do they catch enough fish to wait or to do all the work.

I'm not sure I havent got them yet I called about a month ago and she said my order was do to be shipped that weekend but nothing showed I understand the wait but don't go getting my hopes up and not deliver maybe I will get to try them out next ice fishing season.

Thanks for all the replies I will try to make up a quick mold and try to paint from the inside

To me it looks like there is a drop of blue highlight, glow red plastic driped in the mold then a red line painted in the mold and on top of the drip. Then the two molds are put together and injected the rest of the mold with blue highlight and glow red plastic. The the eyes are put on and the last step would be diping only the head in clear plastic to keep the eyes on. You can see the sholder on the tail from the clear dip. Weather the tail or the drop was done first is hard for me to say. I just went with the drop idea becase the red isn't flat in the head

I was thinking about this today for some reason and believe i have one way to get close to this. I was cleaning up the work bench when this hit me. It's the drops of plastic off the table dropped into hot clear plastic, sucked up and shot. It took awhile to get what I wanted but it's close .image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

post-19876-0-57265000-1392792659_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frank