Zbass

Cadman

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Cadman for going over and above to try and get me what I needed for a friend of mine on some jigheads. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone that asks and will not hesitate to call him in the future for any other jighead needs that comes up. Thanks Cadman!

Zbass,

Your very welcome. I have always tried to help people as much as I can. It's not always about sales, but about talking with people, giving them options, sending samples, informing them of what's available, and trying to help them decide what it is they want for the type of fishing they do. It was nice speaking with you as well last night. Most people normally don't call to let me know what they plan to do. You are a class act.

Cadman has been a big help to most all of us here, we are Blessed to have him.

Rodney

I agree and would add my thanks, as well. SmallJaw has also been very generous in sharing his knowledge with me on a wide range of subjects - very giving man. Frank's advice and videos on plastics really helped me get started in the right direction.

There are dozens more who have also helped me immensely. I will try to follow their example if I have anything to offer, but the combined experience of the veterans here is astounding.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. There are many guys on here that help us each and every day. That is why this is such a great site. TU is a learning site and even though many of us learned from each other, someone new comes along and sometimes comes up with an easier way of doing things. Also many new guys reiterate to us doing this for a long time about safety, which many of us start to lax, because everything is second nature. So being reminded regularly helps to put us in focus. I know all the screen names above, and remember speaking to all of you at one time. Just a great bunch of guys. I love talking shop, and most of all I love helping guys achieve what they set out to do. Smalljaw and I go way back, and have become good friends over the years, as our fishing techniques are very similar. Would have never met if it wasn't for TU. He and I have talked outside of TU many, many times, and it's guys like that, that I like to help among others on this site.We've all answered many questions over and over to the newbies, and that is what I like about the guys here. No B.S. just straight all out honest info. Take it and use it or not your choice. If you have a question, someone will always give you an answer, and it is up to you to take it from there.

Started getting aquainted with Cad back when I joined in 2007 and I've talked here and regular email for years now.  Got started with instructions on a fluid bed and then learning how to brush tap powder paint for two color jigs.  With the knowledge that he gave me I've gotten into mixing powders for different colors and now glitters.  

SmallJaw, I got to know over on another board and we got him corrupted with tying different types of materials other than bucktail!!LOL  and he's become a good friend - he's got some good jig tying video's on YouTube that will help you out in tying a good jig.  

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!