Lincoya

Coley

For those of you who know Coley, I received a phone call from his wife this morning that he is in the hospital, and has been since last Friday, with pneumonia. He is doing some better but is still not doing well. He is already has a pulmonary issue that causes him to have breathing problems so the pneumonia doesn't help. I'm just asking for few prayers for him. Thanks.

Gene

I went to see Coley today. He looks good but is still having difficulty breathing. His voice is a little weak. I had trouble hearing and understanding what he said sometimes but some of that is me. I am a little hard of hearing. He said that he expects to be moved to a different room later this week and start his rehab. He also said that he had been up and walked 3 times this morning. I was there about 11:30. He complained about having a sore throat but he also ate all of his lunch. All-in-all he is doing okay but he expects to be in the hospital for a couple more weeks. If any of you are interested in sending him an e-card, he is in Maury County Regional Hospital. Their website has a way to send an e-card. I know that he would appreciate hearing for you. BTW, for those of you that don't know his real name, it's Emory Cole.

Gene