basslane

Ultramolds

I have their mini shooting star system and an air clamp system from them I've been running for a few months. I am going to do a review as soon as I sit still long enough to type it out because I know lots of people are interested in them and have questions. For now I will say they are great products and Rupert and Chris are very good to work with and no I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

I'm currently running 2 of their large shooting star setups. They can be touchy when you first start with them but you will figure it out after a couple times using it (just figuring out temps etc that the setup likes) and then you will be off to the races. Great setup once you learn what it likes. I will say that the large pots are more geared to the higher volume operations as each pot is 2.5 gallon capacity. They have a mini setup that is better suited to the hobby crowd. 

My suggestion, get a couple pyrex cups and a standard hand injector to see how much you like it before you shell out for a pot setup. 

I own a few of their molds and they shoot good, the one I just love is the hollow body swimbait

It's like a Basstrix, I shoot it with the insert and with out it for a solid bait, have the lizard it small finesse

Style lizard but that's what I wanted both are fantastic, the tube bait mold is fine but I prefer Do its tube bait over theirs. Don't limit your self to them though cause they have just so many, try Enforcer molds from Canada, they are my favorite molds and the first ones I go to look at www.enforcerbaitmolds.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

post-13757-0-13981300-1476077360_thumb.jpg

Edited by Erick Darkman Prado
  • Like 1