Super Ron

Is It Weird?

You get some looks from bystanders when your discussing the pros and cons of various nail polish brands and types.

Every year I resupply my basic color stock of black blue white red and yellow. Awesome way to touch up jig heads weights and lures while out on the water.

I was at Wal-Mart and I was looking at nail polish when a little girl came up to me with her mother looking at something else and she said "you  are not suppose to be looking at nail polish"  and I explained what it was for and her mother just burst out laughing along with me. The little girl said I was weird.  It made my day.

Wayne

• Like 3

:halo:

That's great people, just a big smile reading this. When it comes to polish or any other type of feminine products I con members of the family to get it for me. Since I make jigs I bypassed the hair dryer Dave and walk proudly down a aisle in Home Depot and got a heat gun.

I know I seem to be a coward if your thinking that.........you are RIGHT!!

And proud of it! :ph34r:

Dale

Edited by DaleSW
Spelling
  • Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, Super Ron said:

So my girlfriend (keep in mind I'm 48) calls on her way home from the gym and says "I'm going to the Dollar General, do you need anything?'     And my reply was "Yes, I need tweezers,  cheap pantyhose and clear nail polish"

Is that weird?

Ron

I am 49 and my wife asks the same thing.... I think she is a keeper!!!

• Like 1