squigster

BT 631 and 639 Ring Swimbait - 5 Cavity

2 hours ago, squigster said:

Thanks! Just a bit of a chunk of change to get both. Also, worried about how to package them as I think the tails can easily become distorted as I guess that's why they pack them in molded plastic to try and prevent that. 

Funny you would think just that about tails like that but they are easier to package. Fold the tails flat and they will be fine. Unlike a boot tail they will work just the same when folded like that.  I have more than 100 cavitys of that style and would not even think twice about getting more. The higher price come from the tail, small cutter take much more time to get that deep. 

Thanks Frank, I just see all the Keitechs and Strike Kings are packaged in plastic forms and was worried that they would get deformed in normal packaging.  How do they fish? I assume good if you have a hundred. Let me know your  thoughts. Also, do you think its worth getting both molds or does one size do better than the other? 

Thank You!

Jim 

Edited by squigster